You read HERE how much I loved my breakfast on the 18th of this month. It wasn’t just that bun that was supertasty, I enjoyed the whole NeighbourFoodMarket that Sunday morning (read about it HERE). I love this city, there are so many fun and tasty things to do all the time! Here’s another cool pop-up event;
On Saturday 31st March, from 11.30 – 6pm, chef FongYee Wong of the Bao Project will be representing her delicious pork (AND vega too, don’t worry!) buns at the Formocha Premium Tea shop. Pass by for a bun & a cup or pot of tea (I know I will!). Eat In (Limited seatings) Or Take-Out.
On the menu:
- BaoProject Original: PORK BELLY BRAISED IN MASTER STOCK, CUCUMBER, SPRING ONIONS
- BaoProject TofuBun: TOFU BRAISED IN MASTERSTOCK, CUCUMBER, SPRING ONIONS
- The Happy Bao: CRISPY PORK BELLY, PLUM SAUCE, SPICY PINEAPPLE RELISH
- There will also be a SPECIAL: Check out on Saturday!
- PLUS Tea from Formocha.
Formocha Premium Tea Shop, Binnen Dommersstraat 22-24HS, Amsterdam, The Netherlands .
If you’re not familiar in Amsterdam; the tea shop is very walkable from Central Station.
TIP: Combine your breakfast or lunch at the tea shop with a visit to the biological Noordermarket/ Boerenmarkt, which is a few minutes walk away.
- Check the Facebook event of the Pop-Up Pork Buns Sale this Saturday;
- Check the Bao Project; http://www.facebook.com/BaoProject
- Follow the Bao Project https://twitter.com/#!/BaoProject
- Check the Formocha Premium Tea Shop; http://www.formocha.nl/
- Check the biological Noordermarkt/ Boerenmarkt (only in Dutch) http://www.boerenmarktamsterdam.nl/