THANK YOU, From the Pews! I don’t know much about From the Pews, I know she’s a She, she sounds very courageous and she honestly shares her feelings/beliefs/doubts/faith online. I admire her for that! Here’s a small excerpt from her ABOUT-page;
The purpose, or reason for being, of this site is simple… We, or I rather, look for something more in this world, a reason for doing what we do, a reason for being, a sense of purpose. …..And thus, here you have me…still on my journey, still searching, and now hoping that by sharing with you all, perhaps we can all find this Path together. Perhaps we can give one another a tug here and there to keep us going down the difficult, narrow, but NEVER Lonely Path.
The Versatile Blogger Award is all about to introduce bloggers to each other and to promote quality blogs that the awardees and their readers might not been discovered otherwise.
“Versatile Blogger” Award Rules:
- Post a picture of the award.
- Thank the award giver.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers about this and tell them by leaving comments on their blog.
WOW, not an easy task! Completed points 1 & 2 up here. What’s next?Share 7 random facts about yourself. – I’ll try to make it facts that (most of) my readers don’t know yet.
- I talk to my cat, Mala, AND no I’m not (that) crazy; she talks back.
- I fell in love with Croatia when I was only 5.
- I loooove Body Combat & Kickboxing (For ladies. Is less tough than the real thing). I injured my ankle & totally miss it, slowly building up now with stretching, Pilates, Essentrics & Yoga.
- I’m approaching 30 and feel like I should grow up when I do.
- I’d like to start my own company in Culinary Tourism.
- I never thought anyone would actually read my blog.
- I can’t wait to have my own garden.
Nominate 15 other bloggers about this and tell them by leaving comments on their blog.
In random order I have nominated;
- Kayotic kitchen http://www.kayotic.nl/blog/ Beautiful blog by a fellow Dutchie with great recipes & more
- Secret Dalmatia http://secretdalmatia.wordpress.com/ Blog about & reviews of travel in Croatia, historic and cultural heritage
- Tess’ Japanese Kitchen http://1tess.wordpress.com/Tess’ cooking project based on The Japanese Kitchen, by Hiroko Shimbo.
- FoodLiciousNan http://foodiliciousnan.wordpress.com/Nandini who co-authored a cookbook & shares Indian recipes on her blog
- Gipsylyrics http://gypsylyrics.wordpress.com/Miss. Gipsylyrics who researches & collects my favourite music on her blog
- Mitzi’s Foodoo http://mitzisfoodoo.wordpress.com/Another foodie with Food as philosophy & cooking as meditation
- Friends that cook http://friendsthatcook.wordpress.com/ Friends and Friends of Friends and What They Cook
- Croatiaphile http://croatiaphile.wordpress.com/Blog by an Australian Croatiaphile whose life mission is to explore her Croatian origins, landscapes and people linked to Croatia all over the world.
- Sirana Gligora http://paskisir.wordpress.com/Blog about a cheesery and its great cheese from the island of Pag, Croatia
- Tiller’s tale http://tillerstale.wordpress.com/The tale of Tiller, abandoned as a kitten in Curacao, rescued by The Cap’n and The Mariner, now sailing the world. Please let me & Mala know if you’re in the neighbourhood!
- De Valreep http://valreep.wordpress.com/ Cultural & social center in former animal asylum in Amsterdam-Oost
- Girl in a food frenzy http://girlinafoodfrenzy.com/ Foodie who shares her recipes and her most recent journey at school as a budding chef
- Look around you know http://lookaroundyounow.wordpress.com/Fellow “Amsterdammer” who blogs about how she & her 9 months old twin girls see the world
- Feminet http://feminet.wordpress.com/ Blog by Feminet, a Slovenian privately funded organisation, aimed at education on social responsibility
- La Belle Aurore http://labelleaurore.wordpress.com/French Canadian foodie sharing great recipes, living in China.